All Bost University’s students and teachers can apply for the Erasmus + Program.
Students’ Selection Requirements & Rules:
- The applicant must be a full time Bost university student.
- The applicant must have completed 15% of their undergraduate program at time of application.
- The applicant must have at least 30 credits still to complete during their period of mobility.
- The applicant must fill the application form and submit all the necessary documents and CV to Bost University selection committee till 15.12.2016.
Teachers’ Selection Requirements & Rules:
- The teacher must be on the full-time payroll of Bost University.
- The teacher must be able to speak, write and understand either English or Spanish,
- The teacher should be teaching one of the following teaching in one of the following field
- Business Studies, Management Science
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Languages and Philological Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Communication and Information Sciences